- Last Updated on Wednesday, 28 March 2012 17:52
The Ministries of Discipleship are designed to:
- Transform new Christians from their new birth experience to active ministry in the Body of Christ.
- To minister and care for the local Body of Christ.
- The continual development of Christian leadership and education.
- Discipleship is all about God’s transformation process in a person’s life. To be able to seek and find what the perfect will of God is.
The Apostle Paul in Romans 12:2 states, And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.
The ministries of Discipleship are as follows:
- Life Group Ministry
- The Journey (Christian Development Course)
- Altar Counselors